Sunday, April 16, 2006

i caught a water bottle with my face



...Last night... and:








...this morning. only someone as cool as i could catch a full zephyrhills water bottle with my face.

i am going to tell people i got into a fight and the the other guy looks worse.
actually, that's a lie, i'll probably say: "i caught a water bottle with my face." good conversation starter.

trying to look on bright side of this. i'm not a vain guy but 2 weeks of black eye and scab-face will put a damper on anyone's day. ha.

BTW: everyone should go see the movie Thank You For Smoking, because it is fucking awesome/hilarious!

only 9 days left until my birthday. "woooo" *unenthusiastic woo*
my Mom came to tally yesterday for 2 hours. picked her up for the tallahassee regional airport, then we went straight to publix and got a lot of food. then we went to my apartment and cleaned up, and then i took her back to the airport. but for my bday present, she is paying my MasterCard balance down to 0. and my Dad sent me a $100 gift card to Best Buy. sweeet.

lotta work to do before school is over (my last final is the 27th), so i'd best get to it.

1 comment:

Carl Marks said...

i love you so much and i am so so so sorry that i was the one who threw the bottle of water that you managed to catch with your face. but you are coolest i love you <3