Thursday, September 03, 2009

DSH Panikattacken

I am not going to translate that one for you.

So, my acceptance to Humboldt is actually conditional. I have to pass another language exam, called the DSH.

Deutsche Sprachprüfung zum Hochschulzugang = German language proficiency test for university entrance.

This test is on September 11th, or, one week from tomorrow.

And I do not know if I am actually good enough, to get the required score. If I don't pass it, then I don't get to start this semester.

I'm kind of freaking out about it. So, to try to compensate, I am going to try to spend much less time on the computer. At least, as it pertains to English-related, time-wasting activities like checking Facebook every 5 minutes.

I will pop by now and then, of course. But I'm going into Stealth Mode for the sake of my future. I'll be back after Judgement Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tzam,

Good luck on your test, bro. I'll hold down the fort while you're gone. Looking forward to hearing how you did.

BLP!